2011년 1월 11일 화요일

Life of the Highschool Student

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=tvdV5GUx8Js$
    A few months ago, the video about life of the highschool student was viral and controversial. It was a hot issue for everyone in Korea. Also, lots of series of life are released. This video gained the lots of sympathy of people. People say, 'It's creative', 'I really fascinated with this video' or someone say, 'The boy in the video looks like me'. It was also impressive to me.
    Nowadays, lots of students are very busy especially highschool students. They just study everyday for better grades.  They always study. They are under burden of  grades. I think this video shows the problems of it. It gives us some messages. "Students are so busy that they don't enjoy their lifes. They are living in same routine." Actually, I'm affraid of life in the highschool because of this video.
    I hope highschool students can enjoy their life!

댓글 2개:

  1. I saw this thing!

    I watched and watched it again because it was go funny!

    답글삭제